Botox for Hyperhidrosis
All you want to know
WHAT IS BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS?
Hyperhidrosis is a medical condition, characterized by excessive sweat secretion, which makes the patient’s daily life difficult, both at work and socially. Depending on the area, it is characterized as localized when it appears in some areas only (for example underarms, palms, feet) and generalized when it appears all over the body.
Localized hyperhidrosis, may be primary (idiopathic or genetic predisposition) or may be associated with neurological conditions or be a consequence of diseases and injuries that led the sympathetic nervous system, to be hyperactive. It can also be observed in anxiety and stressful situations.
Generalized hyperhidrosis is usually secondary, which means it is due to chronic endocrinal and metabolic disorders (thyroid disorders, diabetes mellitus, menopause) or diseases such as cancers, lymphomas, chronic infections. That’s why in our Clinic, before any Botox treatments we do a thorough medical examination and tests, in order to identify the cause.
Localized hyperhidrosis appears mainly in the armpits, the palms, the soles and the face.
Hyperhidrosis can be treated in a number of ways, but one of the most effective treatments is Botox. Botox weakens the nervous stimulus to the sweat glands.
Therefore, Botox application prevents excessive sweating, without affecting the normal sweat production, which makes it extremely safe. It can be used for facial hyperhidrosis, armpit hyperhidrosis and hyperhidrosis on palms and soles.
Application is with small intradermal injections and with minimal discomfort for the patient. Treatment has excellent results that last for about 4 – 6 months.
- Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic is the most advanced and modern Aesthetic Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Clinic. On a daily basis, our expert Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons, perform numerous cosmetic Botox treatments, as well as, Botox treatments for medical conditions too, such as as hyperhidrosis and migraines.
- Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic uses only officially approved Botox and you will receives your Botox product’s barcode, which ensures authenticity.
- We treat daily patients, who come to have treatments with us, from all over Greece and abroad and the treatments are exclusively administered by our medical team, which consists of doctors with many years of professional experience and expertise in Greece and abroad. This guarantees, the effectiveness of your therapy and excellent results.
- Dr Zografou, who is the Leading Doctor in Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, is an Internationally recognized Expert in the field of Aesthetic Dermatology and Surgery and she is invited all over the world to present her results and teach other doctors. Every year, Dr. Zografou performs approximately 2500 Botox treatments for her International patients (London, Athens). She focuses on professional competence, care and high quality standards and she is obsessed, about delivering the very best natural looking results to her patients. Your face will immediately look more relaxed, youthful, wrinkle-free and most important will be absolutely natural, without compromising your expressiveness.
- In Derm & Plastic Surgery Clinic, we take the time to provide you with detailed, competent and realistic advice and we are offering the highest quality medical services, in affordable prices.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What should I do, right after treatment?
- Stay upright and do not lie down, for 4 hours after having your Botox.
- Do not rub the injected area, immediately after your treatment and for the next day.
- Do not apply heat to the treated area for 3 days. The day of your Botox treatment avoid very hot water or having a sauna bath.
- Avoid intense physical exercise for 3 days after Botox.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and taking aspirin for 3 days after Botox.
COST – PRICES
Call us or book a free consultation with our doctors to get informed.
BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS
I had botox for hyperhidrosis in this Clinic and within a few days, I started seeing the results. The sweating has reduced to a significant extent and I feel...
I was facing severe hyperhidrosis. It was not pleasant at all, as I was feeling all day that my body had an unpleasant odor and that everyone was avoiding me...More Testimonials
BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS
My manager suggested Dr Zografou, who had done aesthetic treatments to other models. I visited her and within 3 days, I have seen the results. It is amazing how...
I am 22 years old and I work as a model. Since my adolescence, I had hyperhidrosis. My palms were always sweaty and this situation was creating difficulties in my job...More Testimonials
BOTOX FOR HYPERHIDROSIS
an excellent doctor. She informs you of everything and she is very light handed as well. I didn’t feel the slightest pain and it did not hurt at all...
Excellent treatment, by an excellent doctor. She informs you of everything and she is very light handed as well. I didn’t feel the slightest pain and it...More Testimonials
Baby Botox is the favorite treatment of actresses, singers and models, who must have a wrinkle-free face, but at the same time, must maintain their expressions.
Botox is the trade name of Botulinum Toxin and is the most popular anti-aging treatment in Cosmetic Dermatology, for the elimination of facial expression wrinkles.
The use of Botox has proven very effective for those who suffer from chronic migraines and experience migraines for more than 15 days a month.
Sign-up for our newsletter
and be the first to receive our latest offers and news